When couples enter the therapy office, they sting with pain and despair. They look to the clinician to referee chronic conflicts, fix their conflicts, and rebuild burned bridges. Now, based on Dr John Gottman’s 40 years of compelling research with over 3,000 couples, there’s a practical and highly effective approach to guiding couples across the chasm that divides them.
In this workshop, you will be provided with a research-based roadmap for helping couples compassionately manage their conflicts, deepen their friendship and intimacy, and share their life purpose and dreams.
Apply Gottman Method Couples Therapy to help couples strengthen:
Access online training videos by Drs John & Julie Gottman and digital manual(s), which you can retain and review at your own pace.
Attain a Level 1 certificate of completion from The Gottman Institute once you complete the required assessment of knowledge at the end of each level.
Meet, learn, and share experiences with other like-minded professionals.
In this three-day workshop, clinicians will learn:
EMCC is The Gottman Institute’s official partner in Singapore and has been organising Gottman Clinical Training since 2014.
• $539 after VCF funding
• For enquiries, please email email@example.com
1. Your registration will not be confirmed until you have made full payment of your selected level/s within 14 days of your invoice date. We will release the spot if payment is not received on time
2. Please obtain VCF Approval Letter first and proceed to upload it as you submit your registration. There are limited spots for VCF registrants and Returnees.
1. Registration will close on Friday, 7 October 2022.
2. Prices stated here are in Singaporean Dollars.
VWO Charities Capability Funding (VCF) is for eligible staff/volunteers from NCSS member VWOs and MSF-funded VWOs.
IMPORTANT: For VCF participants, please ensure you have obtained your VCF approval letter before proceeding with registration. Please note that there are limited spaces available for participants who are registering for this workshop with VCF.
After registration, you will receive an email with an attached invoice with more payment details. From there, you may choose to pay via Bank Transfer, Paypal, or cheque.
1. Registration is on a first come, first served basis, and confirmed only after full payment has been received. After receipt of payment, a registration confirmation email will be sent. If no payment is received, the registration is considered null.
2. If you cancel your confirmed registration within 14 days from the start of the workshop, no refund will be given. In the event of an unexpected illness and/or emergencies, we may at our full discretion, consider providing a partial refund upon the production of a medical certificate or other supporting documents as we may deem necessary.
Stacy Hubbard is a licensed marriage and family therapist. She is certified in the Gottman Method and has been using it for nearly 20 years. She has also been a Master Trainer with The Gottman Institute since 2016.
Stacy has worked in the field of counselling for the past 20 years. She has also worked as a case worker, recreation therapist, and rock climbing & adventure guide.
Manual for Seven Principles for Singles Workshop, “The Seven Principles for Making Relationships Work, Singles Guide” July 2017