The 7PP is back! Do you feel you and your spouse are not as close as you used to be? Are you getting married soon and want all the tips you can get on having a good marriage? Then the 7PP is for you!
The 7PP is back!
- Do you feel you and your spouse are not as close as you used to be?
- Would you like to “reconnect” with your husband/ wife?
- Do you wish you had a better relationship with your spouse (whatever that might mean for you)?
- Would you like to have more fruitful conversations with each other on issues you disagree about?
- Are you getting married soon and would like all the tips you can get on having a good marriage?
- Would you like to know what really makes marriage work?
If you answered ‘Yes” to any of the above, then sign up for the 7PP!
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work (also called the Seven Principles Programme or 7PP) is a renowned marriage enrichment workshop for couples.
Developed by Dr John Gottman and his team, the curriculum is based on their 30 years of research and clinical practice of working with couples. You will learn about what really makes marriages work, based on their extensive research.
You will learn about “love maps” and “emotional bank accounts”, about what keeps couples together and how they grow apart.
During the workshop you will also have the opportunity to practise specific techniques to manage conflict, to “turn towards” each other after an argument, and have conversations about seemingly unresolvable gridlock issues.
The 7PP will benefit you and your partner whether you’ve been married for three or 30 years, or if you are engaged to be married.
The programme takes place over two 4-hour workshop sessions, and the facilitator is Mr Joachim Lee, a Level 3 Gottman Method practitioner. Joachim is also Senior Principal Psychotherapist and Executive Director of EMCC.
Dates: May 21 & 28, 2022 (Saturdays)
Time: 9am – 1 pm
For more details and to register, please visit https://emcc.org.sg/training-education/for-public/marriage-enrichment-programmes/
Sign up today to reconnect with your partner, recharge your marriage, and bring the zing back into your relationship.